Roast Chicken, Oriental Chicken, Caramel Custard
Butter Chicken, Paneer Butter Masala, Lemon Souffle
Hoffman Restaurant, in Chapora, Goa, has an interesting concept. Every year, it sees a new set of foodies run it for a period of 6 months, starting November. This year (2015-16) Andre and Susie Carr from Mount Abu decided that they wanted to try something new, so they traveled to Goa and set up Hoffman according to their tastes. Andre is a hotel man, with stints across all the leading properties in Mount Abu for the last 24 years, and a cooking enthusiast. His spic and span kitchen and love of all things food reflects in how he enthusiastically describes the different cuisines he can prepare, which range from Continental to Rajasthani and Gujarati. Roast Chicken, Chicken Oriental, Butter Chicken, Paneer Butter Masala are his specialty dishes. Visitors to his restaurant often ask him to cook a dish of his choice and as he says, “I like to cook food with a twist. My place is in the kitchen.”
- Andre hopes to include Rajasthani dishes such as Gatte ki Subzi, Sev Tamatar, Dal Baati Churma, Papad ki Subzi and Ker Sangri soon.
- Caramel Custard is among the popular desserts. Other desserts include Lemon / Chocolate / Orange Souffle
- He also makes his own wines such as Ginger Wine, Beetroot Wine, Jamun Wine.
- They also cook customer requested dishes
- Andre and Susie attend to all customers personally.